1. If the frequency of the sound is increased then the pitch will ___________________ Because______________________________.2. Using your own words describe what happens to the pitch as the frequency increases.
3. Was your hypothesis correct and why?
4. How does changing the amplitude of a sound wave affect the pitch of the sound?
5. If the amplitude of the sound is increased then the pitch will ________________________ Because___________________________________.
6. Using your own words describe what happens to the pitch as the amplitude increases.
7. Was your hypothesis correct, and why?
8. Set up an Oscillating string with No End
9. Write a hypothesis of what you think will happen to the wavelength when amplitude is increased. Write it as an If… then because statement.
10. Using your own words describe what happens to the wavelength as the amplitude increases
11. Was your hypothesis correct and why?
12. Set up an Oscillating string with No End
13. Write a hypothesis of what you think will happen to the wavelength when frequency is increased. Write it as an If… then because statement.
14. Using your own words describe what happens to the wavelength as the frequency increases.
15. Was your hypothesis correct and why?
16. As the frequency of a sound wave increase pitch ________________________________
17. As the amplitude increases pitch ___________________________
18. As amplitude increases wavelength ______________________
19. As the frequency of a wave increases the wavelength ___________________
Idk really know exactly but it might be 1.4
Based on his view of alcohol and its effect on the other pirates, what is true about Long John Silver?a. He believes in helping those who are weaker than him. b. He thinks that some vices are harmless. c. He believes in maintaining self-control. d. He thinks that it is wrong to judge others
The answer is C. hope this helps :)
What tense is the underlined verb in the sentence? By 8:00 in the morning, I had finished my breakfast. A. present perfect B. future perfect C. past perfect
the correct answer is c
I would say A though but it still depends on what is underlined.
Hope this helped
In the second stanza of "The Snow-Storm," how does Emerson describe the north wind to readers?
He personifies the wind as a sculptor. He uses this section to explain how the wind works to shape the snow and leaves designs and structures across the land using the snow as the sculptor's medium.
Which word correctly completes the sentence?
My oldest __________ coin collection includes some rare and valuable items. A. brothers B. brothers' C. brother's
This is there correct sentence:My Oldest brother's coin collection includes some rare and valuable items. They correct option is C. A noun with an apostrophe mark at the back expresses a possession, that is, it shows what belongs to a particular person.
What theme can you infer when Thorin and the Dwarves burst from the barricade Mountain and come to the aid of the men, elf's, and other dwarves?A. Others cannot see one's greatness.
B. Most people have more bravery and wisdom in them than they know.
C. Friendship is more important than Thror's hoard.
D. Most of the time, people are just as they seem.
the answer is C because even through the wars of the past and the elves not aiding the dwarves when they needed then the most. here they show friendship despite their past differences.
I Know Its Late Sorry But The Answer Is C.Friendship Is More Important That Thror's Hoard.
HOPE IT HELPS
Sojourner Truth, Elizabeth Cady Stanton, and Susan B. Anthony are remembered as the ____________ of the women's rights movement in Americaanterior